What To Do To See Us
Call our office to make an appointment at (505) 248-1518.
Please print the three patient forms below and complete them prior to your visit. You will need Adobe Acrobat to download these forms.
Patient Form 1 | Patient Form 2 | Patient Form 3
It is our goal to provide state of the art care to all our patients in a timely, compassionate and respectful manner. You can help us by:
- Bringing Mammogram and Ultrasound films, Biopsy and Pathology reports and any other pertinent information to your appointment.
- Arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete paperwork.
- Contacting your insurance carrier about your benefits and need for referrals. Bring this information with you and be ready to make any necessary payments for our services.
- If possible, not bringing children to the visit as we do not have space or personnel to care for them.
- Calling us as soon as possible if you cannot keep the appointment or may be late.